Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 August, 01:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 01:32
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Learned so much about eating and the poisons we have been putting in our bodies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 02:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Two/Q/Spirit

Nana has been having a bit of difficulty moving over to this Keto food.
I had all but stopped eating meat so when I started out trying the all meat thing my body just said "Hell NO" so going the keto thing first to reintroduce body to meat.

It has been so strange, I have been a meat eater my whole life, lots of meals would be nothing but a large steak or pork chop, but the last 2 yrs something changed.
I had gotten to the point the only meat I really wanted to eat was breakfast foods.

The last couple yrs has been the first time in my life I had EVER turned down a big juicy steak.

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
Agree with you. All of my life I was a definite meat eater and loved my burgers, bacon and steaks also. I stopped eating meat about 2 yrs ago. It just felt like the "right" thing to do at the time. Few months ago I HAD to rethink this position and start eating meat again. My health and strength had rapidly deteriorated during this meatless diet. I simply was not getting the nutrition that my body required even using supplements.
02:34 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 04:43
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
I understand, I was raised on a farm and really have no problem with the eating of meat, I just lost my taste for it was my issue, not sure why.