Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 August, 12:56
HI there fren! 🦅 1234
Good things take time. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 August, 01:40
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
What just happened in Maui, in the towns of Lahaina and Kula, was not staged on a movie set. They really burned over 1,00 people, families children, their pets, alive, destroyed their homes and reworked zoning just prior and after so the people can not recover any homeowners insurance. They are not letting relief donations in, and the Gov said they will be taking over the land to put in a 15-minute work housing city. I am reporting from real life in Hawaii.

I repeat this isn't a movie. It's happening in real life to real people. Make proper arrangements with yourselves, your families, and God. We are in AIs remastering of Operation Trust.

The people can and must wake up to it and prevail for HUman kind's sake. Humans have good hearts. The people who do these things are not Human and have weaknesses. Love is their kryptonite, it makes them physically il.

Love people. 🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
If anyone is looking for ways to support the victims of the Lahaina wildfires, please take a look at this fundraiser set up by some in their local community. Aside from the gofundme fees, the support here will be directly received, avoiding red tape. This was created by a close friend of mine who lives in Lahaina (she is safe as she lives far inland). The kind of people who makes things happen, she and her restaurant partners have set up a fundraiser to help the families of their employees by building tiny homes and supplying other needs.

I hate that it’s through go fund me, but im going to overlook it in faith and love for these people in need.

https://www.gofundme.com/f...
01:59 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it