Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Just being here an Hour is like a breath of fresh air.
01:13 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
20 November, 01:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
20 November, 12:10
So glad you came by!
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 November, 11:42
yep hope your journey is fantastic. I’m happy right now because my son is home from college and all his buddies are in the basement causing a ruckus.. it’s a happy sound😘😂😊.
Family is everything. Life is good. 💯❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 September, 11:59
Hey there VK!! 🤗❤️🥰🙏🏼

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 August, 10:54
https://youtu.be/7Mk1nykjn... We PUMP YOU UP!!!
Pumpin' Up with Hans & Franz - SNL - YouTube

The two Schwarzenegger-esque hosts (Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon) of an exercise show concentrate less on exercise and more on humiliation. [Season 13, 1987]...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 August, 02:36
AU is home. 🥰

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
16 August, 10:28
Missed you

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
16 August, 07:28
Glad to see you posting here again.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 August, 06:26
Really?- A Breathe of FRESH AIR?
What I see when I come on here:
-People who are still caught up in the MATRIX.
-A I
-People who are dishing out mis/dis-information.
-A I
-Lots of CONFUSION.
-A I
-Perhaps the worse is the SADNESS and the HURT that many have endured during this MOVEMENT......

*We DO NOT need a pacifier - we want to see the real TRUTH.

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
16 August, 02:43
Welcome back home.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
16 August, 02:08
I'm still suspended on Twitter so here is where I'll be ;) ❤️

God Wins donated @GR2021
16 August, 01:18
This place calms the nerves 😊

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 August, 01:18
Sir we missed you 🕊

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
15 August, 11:43
Family

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
15 August, 11:24
It’s always fun chillin’ w/ you on here, VK!

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 August, 11:05
Appreciate you spending that time here with us today, VK. When it's time for the rest of us to join you over there, we'll know and we'll be ready.

Now about that capital "H" or is it a capital "J" and a capital "H"?
"10-8" means "in service" or "available for calls."
Or maybe it means "subject in custody" ?

Or maybe it means anons should just take a breather and enjoy VK stopping by. When he does, we all sort of "meet up" here on AU. Look, there are over 60 responses to his arrival already! And just look at those "likes."
Vibes up, Patriots!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 August, 10:21
Nice to See you (and Kiki, too!) Here, VK!

We're the why Z after your X.

😇💗✌

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 August, 10:19
I know the feeling! 💕🙏

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 August, 10:07
It’s peace…

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 August, 10:00
Love to see you here. Still banned on Xit so sadly can’t engage w my old favs.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 August, 09:29
AU is the place...these souls are AWESOME !!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 August, 07:48
better than smellin "the shit" for sure. :)

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 August, 07:32
J, H

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 August, 07:25
Come back more often, friend! 😊
AU is a great place, and we are all grateful for it.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
15 August, 06:53
Glad for you and this great place.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 August, 06:52
your X post has an 'unavailable 25th to the 2nd' vibe VK.
Today is 5/25 on April IFC

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 August, 12:28 (E)
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Sunday is the second day of the 6th month.
VK back on X Sunday?
Currently @ 333.8k

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 August, 09:26 (E)
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Trump has 10 days from the 15th to surrender in GA. Two hurricanes moving into gulf at end of the week (26th-ish). That would suggest that things start lining up around the 25th of next week using standard calendar.

Who knows for sure. But seems like the plot is thickening, and events are lining coming together. Also have BRICS choosing common currency on 22nd. So there's that, too.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
15 August, 06:39
🐸Glad your back,Anon

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 August, 06:29
OMG VK I JUST literally said the same thing..

I am at home here that's all I can say, safe, loved, HOME! AU is already our Anon Island..Virtually of course..💕💫😜

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 August, 05:57
Welcome HOME, VK