Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 12:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nana doesnt know how they have kept the militias off the street to this point,but from what I see out there, they wont be waiting past April 1!
I know military is in control&we are watching movie for sure, but many dont realize its a movie and/or they have lost faith that the movie will end the way they want & waiting much longer for justice may get pretty bloody in the streets if it doesnt come soon. If we had it all from the beginning this was to wake up more but how damn many times can you hang em. Just telling ya what many are thinking they are not waiting much longer, trust will be gone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson
02:32 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aus Sco, click on at the bottom under it