Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
18 February, 07:04
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
They'd be worried if it were there arm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
10 February, 06:15
Do NOT get the second dose. Find a different doctor. Try holistic care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Tee @DontDrinktheCoolaid
10 February, 03:30
I had reactions like this to the MMR vaccine. It was the last vaccine i ever received and started me on a road to discover the devious nature of the world. While i have had to make many life adjustments i am able to tolerate life and what has happened to my immune system. Auto immune system dissorders are a leading side effect to most vaccines as found on vaccine inserts. I received that vaccine 24 yrs ago and have not returned to normal health since.

Jane Doeāœ”ļø @Janedoe17
10 February, 02:47
šŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µ

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 February, 02:35
This is NOT good.