Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 August, 09:03
A NOTE TO MY BABY GIRL IN HEAVEN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 10:37
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I can't imagine this heartbreak.
I am praying for you and sending you strength! β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 August, 11:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for the prayers. I know this is a long shot, but General Flynn will be in Edmond, Oklahoma where I am currently on the 21st, if someone could please get word to him that this patriot is completely down and is calling out for help. Please. I am at the point of begging. I am trying to keep my faith, but this patriot is not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 August, 11:56
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
So sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. I can only imagine. Wish I could help, but i have no connections to General Flynn or anyone else for that matter. I'm just a normal person with a normal job like most everyone we are surrounded by.

It’s ok, thank you for the prayers and support πŸ™πŸ»
12:06 PM - Aug 14, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it