Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 August, 07:08
The only response I can see to Maui is the devastating counterattack. Tear down their corporations, end the rigged money markets, remove their fake authority, expose their election fraud, stop the Covid genocide in its tracks.

There is no more scope for patient waiting for truth and justice. The time has come. ⏰⛈️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
hurts like hell

but have faith in God even if it is a small as a mustard seed

I pray for my sleeping family every day. Seems like nothing changes. Covid and lockdowns destroyed my extended family. But I still have faith and pray for them every single day.

All day, every day.

But I am ready to see some good healthy changes, especially since I live in Florida and I am sick to death over the constant hurricanes controlled by weather modification, destroying peoples' lives and livelihoods. I am tired of the scams. I am tired of people being hurt.

I want restitution and justice of these scumbags hiding behind their walls.
10:27 AM - Aug 14, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it