Red 55S @Red55S
06 August, 06:54
Wonder if it would help Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 August, 07:56
In response Red 55S to her Publication
huh. Well...I just did a basic search on Mr. Google Pants and it said that both Nicotine and Tobacco are known to kill parasites. Interesting. Definitely worth doing more research on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
This is so interesting! I always wondered why the deepstate gov't has spent so many years and $$$ warning us against smoking.
06:50 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
14 August, 06:55
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Since discovering they want to kill us off, the fight against smoking hasn't made sense.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
14 August, 06:57
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
My symptoms of my health issues have definitely increased since I quit eleven years ago

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
14 August, 12:54
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
So what niggles in my mind though....they pushed smoking on the masses making it seem glamorous and/or rugged. Then...all of a sudden it's evil and the cause of lung cancer and other issues. Sooo....even though information is stating that nicotine and tobacco are both anti-parasitic...or WERE perhaps way back maybe? But NOW...who knows what else they are putting in WITH it??? So...Did they lace the cigarettes with parasites to cause the cancer to cause more medical/pharmaceutical dependence? Looking back...isn't it really just the 20th and 21st century that has dealt with the lung cancer from smoking tobacco? Look at other cultures that tobacco is a huge part of their lifestyle/ceremonies, etc...I've not heard of them suffering nearly as much with lung and other cancers. These are all just things that niggle in my mind.