Red 55S @Red55S
Wonder if it would help Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
06:54 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Maryann Maty @MarianM
07 August, 01:38
In response Red 55S to her Publication
True!! I lost my taste and smell for almost a year anfter CV. Nothing tasted good until I listened to Dr. Bryan Ardis and he talked about nicotine gum. Cured my taste and smell issues in 5 days. God Bless this man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 August, 07:58
((https://keepitsacred.itcmi...
"Traditional tobacco is tobacco and/or other plant mixtures grown or harvested and used by American Indians and Alaska Natives for ceremonial or medicinal purposes.
Traditional tobacco has been used by American Indian nations for centuries as a medicine with cultural and spiritual importance. Many Tribes maintain teachings and stories on the origin of tobacco. These teachings address tobacco in its purest form, today known as the tobacco plant Nicotiana rustica, and may include mixtures of other native plants

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
13 August, 07:43
In response Every Time to her Publication
And generations of my family grew tobacco.
The government bought out ky farmers allotted poundage, moved growing to China. Resale here 2x price. Bankrupt farmers. Sold land to elite.
We watched it happened.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 August, 07:56
huh. Well...I just did a basic search on Mr. Google Pants and it said that both Nicotine and Tobacco are known to kill parasites. Interesting. Definitely worth doing more research on this.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
14 August, 06:50
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
This is so interesting! I always wondered why the deepstate gov't has spent so many years and $$$ warning us against smoking.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 August, 07:49
i have never read that or heard that.
maybe the nicotine coated the lungs/tissues to prevent the spike protein from causing alot of damage...some....but not alot.

where can i find this info you posted?

Maryann Maty @MarianM
07 August, 01:40
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Dr. Bryan Ardis. Catch him on YouTube or Rumble or Telegram!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 August, 07:06
Maybe it was all the added chemicals that made these products bad.

Looking at processed foods we see it's all the added stuff.

Same playbooks?