Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Did you know about this ?? Remember they were absolutely zero coincidences.
05:19 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
14 August, 11:04
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
How many lost their lives……

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
14 August, 02:37
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Just an FYI....The pic of Obama was taken at the NIH in Bethesda, Maryland not Wuhan. He was visiting their vaccine research and was being briefed on a possible vaccine for Ebola. He pledged 6B dollars to fund that research to cure a disease that is not even native to this continent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Felix @bjf91
14 August, 03:12
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I'm Canadian and I remember when the plandemic started, my first instinct was to made a connection between the death of the Sherman's couple and Trudeau's cabal...

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 August, 09:55
I read a lot on him in 2014 making our decisions
What's the death toll number these days on nature driven drs????

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
13 August, 09:26
I remember this.