Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 August, 01:21
Nana likes this idea for growing a lot of things.
Especially if I could do this same thing on a waist high system.
No weeding!
No wasting leftover food either!

https://youtu.be/NPmwvP_os...
The method of growing watermelon the whole world does not know, the fruit is too big and sweet - YouTube

The method of growing watermelon the whole world does not know, the fruit is too big and sweet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
Genius idea! I have the same with bending and kneeling to weed, etc, etc. (Hey, at 74, it gets harder each year lol). About 5 years ago I started planting in large plastic containers. My one son in law works landscaping, and when he plants trees and other large stuff, he saves me the container. I raise them up on wood pallets (also get for free.) Saves a lot of time and energy. There's no weeding, and no bugs climbing up to destroy the plants. I actually get a better, and larger, crop than I did when I used to do it in the garden bed : )
02:29 PM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryJoy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 August, 02:52
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
I saw where someone planted strawberries in old gutters and raise them off the ground too. Mostly the ripe fruit just hangs down for picking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396