Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 August, 04:04
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
It played but where is this location? Hawaii or not?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 August, 03:04
Played for me ... showed a beam hit a corner of a building n some flames, but seemed to fizzle out. Vid too short to see what happened next.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 August, 03:05
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I wanted to see it. Been trying since I first seen it this morning. Maybe now I can. Thanks.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 August, 03:07
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Nope still won't play. Others have said that gifs and vids have been squirrly all day over there.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 August, 02:23
Would not play.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 August, 02:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Still won't. That's some warning?

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 August, 11:50
I went to the video, it loaded, how I don't know but it did. It showed what looked like a flash coming straight down, from where I don't know!

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
13 August, 02:07 (E)
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Like this?