Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 August, 07:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 August, 07:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Posted that video straight to Facebook! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 08:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ˜‚ME ALSO!!! I am on there as Stephanie Gerbert, I NEVER took that name....ALWAYS GONNA BE FOSTER> lol BUT same pic as this one, which is why I keep just one primary. SO frens can find me.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 August, 10:11 (E)
Facebook has become my battlefield. When I learned how vile it really is, I took off my personal info and changed my screen name then I started posting red pill content. My mom uses my account to check friends and family's posts.

13 August, 10:14
YEP BACK DOOR PROGRAMS OF HORRENDOUS shit, really why they made ALL their sites, but here we are kicking ass right on their own sites. Pre net, I was like jump bump, exist so we can kick your asses on them.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 August, 10:16
DARPA spy program used against We the People

13 August, 10:17
Boomerang on their demonic asses. HOLY SPIRIT SMACK DOWN> yay!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 August, 10:21
Exactly Boomerang!
What [they] created for evil God is turning against them!

13 August, 10:21
And it is SO glorious to behold. LONGED for this time....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Winning!
MORE TO COME!!!
Praise Jesus!!!
10:22 AM - Aug 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
13 August, 10:23
TRUMP LANDSLIDE what GOD called it, when I said they faked the elections...as I was voting...

13 August, 10:27
He showed me a vision, which I am more prone to words of knowledge it seems. ANYWAY saw TRUMP WIN< then like a tv, when it used to scramble Biden caricature, then at the time, I was like a time and was like LORD not that long...now here we are at the wrap up. MY creator KNOWS I am impatient ALWAYS have been, not in like life in the natural....ie rude at places etc. BUT IMPATIENT for these things to occur.