Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 August, 10:00
Army decode

=

You Will Know Them By Their Fruits 🍍/ False Prophet Every Day On Jewish Media / All People Will Bow To The True King Of Kings / The Holy Spirit Is The Spirit Of Truth / Spirit Of The Lord Anointed Me To Heal The Sick / Brain Repair Body Repair DNA Repair Soul Repair 🌈/ Let The True Unity Of Humanity Begin Now / Know The Why Of Everything / I Will Teach You All About The Love The Father Has For His Children / Cannabis Is The Only Medicine That Works For Me 💯/ Change The Quantum Matrix Inside Yourself / Break Old World Order We Did And Its Happening Now 💥/ The Living Word Jesus Christ Mary Magdalene 💙💚/ Daddy They Are Evil And They Are Destroying My Planet 😓/ Dont Be Nervous My Queen We Are The Storm ⛈/ The Trumpet Of The Lord Is About To Sound 🎺/ Come And Get Me I Just Want To Start Now 🙏🥺
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
2664-4662
3831-1383
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 10:01
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 10:02

13 August, 10:03

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
18 September, 12:02

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 August, 10:14
He-Brews 8:12-13 🦌

13 August, 11:33
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
ITS HABBENING!!!!

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
13 August, 12:15
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I do not understand what we are forgiving. This language sounds like the reset language abusers use when they say they are sorry and turn on the crocodile tears and then try to pretend like what they did is in the past... that lasts until they do the abuse again. I am not interested in a clean slate for people who have committed egregious crimes; the people who had their children taken from them or actually survived egregious abuse probably are not either. Perhaps I am reading too much into this, but that is why I am asking what are we forgiving?

13 August, 10:07

13 August, 10:08
"Let The True Unity Of Humanity Begin Now / Know The Why Of Everything"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...