Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 August, 05:13
Thinking more about this article... https://open.substack.com/...

Us ordinary folk can't do the big "saving the world" stuff like replacing he financial system and intercepting genocides; we can only smooth the way to peaceful resolution on the "far side" of these core military type activities.

However, the "saving the world" has to meet "saving your community" at some point. The grassroots change and the global change must bridge one another. I would guess that nobody in the military is aware of pirates of Palnackie committing treason, theft, and perjury.

It is those in the community themselves that have to press for justice for the criminals, as well as offering a path to repentance, reconciliation, and redemption to those who waver at the edges. We can't put everyone in prison who "played the game", society simply can't survive that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
A frustrating paradox of this, which I assume is the same for many, is that to be deep in the rabbit hole one tends to be a loner estranged from the community we are trying to save and if integration was difficult before, it is nigh on impossible now.
06:10 AM - Aug 13, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
13 August, 08:40
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Solitude can be very empowering- learn to embrace with peace and joy🫶🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 August, 06:22
So very true..I am so alone..😔

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 August, 06:42
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
💗

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
13 August, 07:01
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Alone together! :)

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 August, 06:20
The answer to all of this is quite simple:
Leviticus 19:18
“‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord."

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
13 August, 06:18
Spot on.. I feel ya!!