Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Morcreed in this post can reply
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
10 February, 08:44
In response Mor Creed to his Publication
Me too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
10 February, 12:03

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
10 February, 06:58
wait a minute. his hand. omg. looks like he had an accident.

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
10 February, 06:57
okay... now this guy looks like hes wearing Juans Boots!!!! ;)

... ... @Trader_Kev
10 February, 06:55
love this ready to go picture

... ... @Trader_Kev
10 February, 06:45

Its Donna @duke347
10 February, 06:38
get your friends. I'll make snacks.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
10 February, 01:10
looks like someone has been busy, by the look of the ground

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
10 February, 01:09
you former military? If so thank you for your sacrifice and service!
how do you fire the unit on the right, some kind of button mechanism?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:00
You are ready! I feel sorry for the poor bastard that cuts you off in traffic.😂

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
10 February, 06:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication