TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
🙏😭🙏😭🙏😭🙏😭🙏😭🙏
12:48 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bib45le in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 February, 05:28
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
que se passe t'il aujourd'hui?🥸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
10 February, 10:23
How do you figure the GCR this coming weekend?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
10 February, 10:26
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
We are ready. Global currency reset.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
10 February, 10:03

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 February, 04:56
Excuse me but what is in that pic you have in there 4 times...It's hard to see? It looks like 3 chairs around a table? Can you elaborate for us please? Thanks! JVB

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
10 February, 10:04
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I can't tell either. I went in search for clearer pic. to no avail. i'll keep trying. I will inquire from Whip.

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
10 February, 10:14
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
It a Phoenix, I believe it's the image of the Economist magazine 33 years ago.

funker junkie @glowsticky
10 February, 04:48
What exactly is the media blackout for tho? I know we are going through the bs impeachment. But can't really understand what exactly they will want to black out?

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
10 February, 09:34
In response funker junkie to his Publication
hides the fact they are arrested and also to prevent false information

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
10 February, 04:37
THIS👇
BREAKING NEWS! DEFENSE AGENCY YT SHOW TODAY CONFIRMED
💥THE DOOMSDAY PLANE FLEW OUT OF A TAMPA AIR FORCE BASE ON SUPERBOWL DAY!💥 DOOMSDAY PLANE IS STATE OF THE ART. ABLE TO WITHDSTAND ELECTO MAGNETIC BLASTS, ETC. DJT HAS ALL PLANES!

💥ALSO DEFENSE ORDERED 36K TROOPS TO TAMPA BY THE 3RD OF MARCH!💥 YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! OMG!

EARLIER SHOW BROKE DOWN INFO & MISINFO WE'RE SEEING IN MSM, ETC. HE SAID, CNN=C_I_A, INFOWARS=NAVY/INTEL, QUE=MILITARY. "IN WAR, ALL WILL SKEW TIMELINES & INFO LIKE GEN. FLYNN JUST DID." ART OF WAR!
WATCH 😁
https://youtu.be/aofmM6-vb...

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 11:09
the MICKEY HANDS AT 2 AND 10!!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN ???
ANONS ARE PRAYING !!! LET IT BEGIN

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
10 February, 10:36
What does Blackout mean??

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 11:09
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
10 days comm. blackout?

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
10 February, 10:02
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
internets reset to QFS bypass current intenet set up.