Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What is she saying?
She seems to be referring to a process to reclaim her loan debt or something???
Anyone?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...
10:24 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
10 August, 05:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What she is talking about is the thievery the monsters have been doing to us for a very long time. We all have ciesti que vie trusts, and every time there is a bill in our name, it is paid from our trust. THEN, we pay the bill and make their coffers even wealthier. When we took out a mortgage, student loan, car loan, that money was taken from our ciesti que vie trusts the moment we signed the application. Federal Reserve (holding and stealing our God given money sends it to the bank by printing more money, making it more worthless, and bank knows exactly what's going on!)Then the bank has you pay them again and WITH INTEREST. It's the biggest scam ever perpetrated on the American people to make us all poor and their slaves! She's saying to sign the back of the bill and stamp the front, don't include ANOTHER payment, as it has already been PAID!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 August, 08:45
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
That was my take on what she was saying as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 August, 08:55
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
So where does bad credit come into play? People go though life trying to keep their credit at a certain score what about the people who can’t get a loan. How do they refuse them knowing they have the money? Do they just assume they are too stupid. We have all been a dumb kid at some point. Except if your raised by me and teach your kids about a good credit score. Was I right or wrong? Did I follow the sheep?

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 August, 10:42
It would be great to see our net worth. That link seems to have vanished.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
10 August, 10:40 (E)
Yeah, unless she’s going to give us the “for dummies” version. There won’t be many of us that understand… lol.. huh?!

10 August, 04:58
In response Stacee Barton to his Publication
Idk if we have to do all that. Once we reclaim our country...

arba happihr @arba
10 August, 10:30
Aloha Nana
I think she is asking for the Securities
The strawman money, that is in our name that
was kept from us.
https://www.tiktok.com/@li...

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

10 August, 08:44
In response arba happihr to her Publication
That is what I was assuming yeppers.
There must be more to the process tho.

Nana doesn' think we should have to do all this. We should gain our sovereign status when the Republic is revealed publicly imo.
All of this is our right, we shouldn't have to file papers for it, I don't think.

Our debts should be discharged from the Central Bankers when we took back our country.
Just my opinion on it.
Trump told the Queen and the City of London we are done.