Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 August, 06:48
πŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
This is what my husband can't wrap his head around. He thinks I am absolutely crazy to believe such a thing. I'm still working on waking him up! 🐸 Kek!
07:24 AM - Aug 10, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
11 August, 12:52
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Try this Red Pill: if there was a real pandemic, we would have seen guys in HazMat suits going around picking up the masses of the dead homelss that have flocked to the big cities like Austin, Denver, Albuquerque, New York, Portland, WA, San Francisco, LA, and others. We did NOT see that! The homeless have been doing the same thing they have for years; milling around, drinking/drugging and tent cities. NO mass deaths! Pandemic: NOT. The real pandemic: human/child trafficking. Also, the movie, Out of Shadows: https://rumble.com/v2p2f7g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 August, 07:48
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I know how you feel!
Hang in there.
The TRUTH is coming & WILL REACH ALL
whether they like it or believe it
or not!! πŸ™πŸ»βš”οΈπŸ˜»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 August, 07:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I tell him "You'll see!"
He responds "That's what you always say!" πŸ˜‚
How sweet it is going to be when he finally does!