Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Another great video by this holistic doctor.
This one is about mental health -- overcoming anxiety, panic attacks, depression and learning to forgive, plus some other topics, and not letting those emotions control us. She even mentions how the masks never worked because they weren't designed to. "Fear is a liar."
And she talks about why God doesn't blast all the bad people off the planet -- says it's a heart problem and that we're all given free will, and that's why bad things happen, not because God doesn't care, but because He's given us the abiliity to be healthy in all ways and to make choices that reflect Him.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Law - Barbara O'Neill - YouTube

The Law - Barbara O'NeillContinuing our journey of discovery to determine, What is Truth? Using the bible, history, science, and common sense.Education, pg. ...

11:23 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
09 August, 11:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
she def can palm a basketball with those mits

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 August, 11:36
In response reaper myer to his Publication
:) I have no doubts she can play any game she wants. :) She's a strong, intelligent woman inside and out. A friend recently told me about her, and can't believe I hadn't heard of her before. Excellent health videos!! :) 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396