Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
09 August, 06:25
WATCH: Front Street Lahaina (https://t.me/police_freque... Hawaii from the ground. Everything is gone #lahainafire

🔗 Nohead

police_frequency

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 August, 07:18
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
That looks like the result of DEWs--not a normal fire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 August, 07:29 (E)
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
II was trying to get more footage when it occurred. They are saying Hurricane... however, you are right, it looks much like CA when DEW was used...but CA had hit or miss mess..
Cars absolutely look fried like DEW.
THIS LOOKS TOTALLY INHILATED!

Looks like savage anger.

09 August, 07:33
Do you have a sense of why they were "targeted"?

09 August, 07:41
I was thinking same direction...

I do NOT have any info... but do wonder if it may have been related to child trafficking hub of some sort.
Obumer was big on Hawaii PEDO addict.

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
So possibly a White Hat operation to destroy a center of some kind of horrid operations. I hope we are nearing the end of removal of all Black Hat operations!
07:47 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
10 August, 01:34 (E)
NO this is the Black Hats..

10 August, 01:50
Yes, I agree.

10 August, 01:22

10 August, 01:49
I realized that after I saw more of the footage there. Initially, I had only seen one ocean front pic. As I saw more, was able to see that it looked like many other areas (i.e. Paradise CA, etc) that were hit w DEWs.

09 August, 07:57
The attacks on Trump say we are near.. it opens the way to BOOMERANG the charges on criminal activities of Biden, Obama and Clinton.
My understanding is it will happen in fast sequence once it begins. Everything synchronized.

All will be exposed.

The movement happening world wide in the QFS is part of this too.

STAY ALERT to your surroundings...use your discernment...

We have come so far...we are closer to the end then we have ever been!
I am ready too...and am staying alert & aware.

09 August, 09:53
Thank you! There certainly does seem to be a quickening of exposure to all the corruption. I hope we are on the other side of it soon and that we don't have to wait til 2025 for Trump to be back in office (overtly!).