Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
10 August, 03:46
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
You can’t judge a book by its Cover❗️Just saying β—οΈπŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 August, 02:11
And they are doing all to protect our children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 August, 08:27
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
09 August, 08:24
AKA - Mama Bears.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
09 August, 07:55
Me!!!!!!!!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
09 August, 07:45
That's me!

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
09 August, 07:09
They are a rare breed and very much sought after. And God fearing single man should cherish the opportunity to meet and get to know one.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 August, 02:14
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
My husband drives triple trailer semis...3 semis at a time! I joke that's why he has the patience to be married to me πŸ˜†

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
09 August, 06:51
Hi!!
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
09 August, 06:47
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
Fed up grannies also!
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
09 August, 08:33
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Great Grandmother here also 😊