Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
08 August, 11:44
Stephen King's novel, Doctor Sleep, is literally a sequel to the Shining where:
A band of misfits that travel across the country looking for children ‘that shine’, abduct them, torture, and murder them. They do this to extract something they call ‘steam’ which is the life force of the victims. By inhaling the ‘steam’ they become stronger and live longer, “eat well, live long.” What makes it even more disturbing is that to the ‘steam’ is more effective when its pure and to purify it they torture and torment their victims.
This is the exact theory of adrenochrome and he put it in his movie! No wonder Stephen hates Trump so much. He's scared of him!
You haven't ever seen this... it's the prequel movie to The shining starring Jack Nicholson.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
I read this while on a two-month RV trip. Wow, did I look at campgrounds differently while reading it. I would say definitely non-fiction. His books are true stories of the evil that lurks in the shadows.
01:22 PM - Aug 08, 2023
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 9_29_03 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs Seventeen, click on at the bottom under it