Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Stephen King's novel, Doctor Sleep, is literally a sequel to the Shining where:
A band of misfits that travel across the country looking for children ‘that shine’, abduct them, torture, and murder them. They do this to extract something they call ‘steam’ which is the life force of the victims. By inhaling the ‘steam’ they become stronger and live longer, “eat well, live long.” What makes it even more disturbing is that to the ‘steam’ is more effective when its pure and to purify it they torture and torment their victims.
This is the exact theory of adrenochrome and he put it in his movie! No wonder Stephen hates Trump so much. He's scared of him!
You haven't ever seen this... it's the prequel movie to The shining starring Jack Nicholson.
11:44 AM - Aug 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
08 August, 01:22
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I read this while on a two-month RV trip. Wow, did I look at campgrounds differently while reading it. I would say definitely non-fiction. His books are true stories of the evil that lurks in the shadows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 August, 11:51
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
His movie is similar to Dark Crystal (1982)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396