Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
This is a lengthy but,VERY informative podcast with Tammy Rief mother of trafficked Jonah Rief. 66 min in she talks about John Kerry signing paperwork declaring Jonah was not a citizen of any country in order for him to be trafficked to Australia.
68 min in how John Walsh is trafficking children for the Pedo Podesta brothers
77 min in talks about Kamala Harris
& how she runs the child trafficking ring out of California & how she protects the predators.
PLEASE listen & share,share ,share on every platform you can
# Jonahsvoice
#LegalKidnappingisreal
#BloodlineKidnappingisreal

https:
12:04 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
18 February, 11:33
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
so then is Tim Ballard a CIA toy? are they just scratching the surface so we will "think" there are rescues, so we won't look and understand the demonic forces underground in the tunnels? I'm so tired of being played a fool. I am questioning everything. Even the good reporting is often an obvious cover up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 February, 06:22
I cannot even fathom what this woman and her child have been put through. So sick and twisted and scary AF! Praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 07:21
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
As a mother of 4 I think it really hit me. This could happen to any of us. I could not imagine not knowing where my kids are... The very thought makes my heart just ache.

Amanda Payne @mandy17
13 February, 11:19
link??

13 February, 11:38
In response Amanda Payne to his Publication
https://youtu.be/m4CrtKbXd...
jonah in the beast

Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
13 February, 02:42
John Walsh? Wow!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
13 February, 11:21
In response Carri Pedigo to his Publication
...that really sucks. 😟
boy, we have been blind.

13 February, 11:45
In response Carri Pedigo to his Publication
link to podcast with Jonah's mother was supposed to be attatched to my post
Jonah in the beast

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
13 February, 02:00
wheres the link?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 11:23
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
bottom of picture

14 February, 01:01
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
13 February, 01:53
This caught me off guard. Walsh? Now it all makes sense. Look at his eyes in recent commercials. They look like creepy joe. Is it something about pedos that their eyes get squinty? I don't know but it's just horrible what is coming out.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 February, 11:11

Only followers of this user (America1871) can see their posts

13 February, 06:23
In response America 1871 to her Publication
Here's the podcast that the post is referring to
Jonah in the beast

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
13 February, 04:52

The link above goes with the Jonah story.

13 February, 06:25
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
yes,i had it on the post & for whatever reason it was not on post but,i do have Jonah in the beast podcast with link in comments. Thank you though.

Bita Kian @Bitakian54
13 February, 03:46
به کدامبن گناه و چرا ؟؟؟؟ گناه ان کودکان چیست ؟؟؟
💕🌹خستگان را چو طلب باشد و قوت نبود
گر تو بیداد کنی شرط مروت نبود
" حافظ شیراری"

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 February, 03:39
listening now

"bloodline case"

thx for the FIND (and posting) !!!

13 February, 06:36
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
I learned about the Jonah Rief case about 3 years ago and since them i have gone full dive into bloodline kidnapping, medical kidnapping, legal kidnapping,courtroom trafficking. Look up any of those and it will blow your mind. There are so many cases. It breaks my heart but, at the end of each day I have my children& know where they are when they go to sleep so i have that sense of peace. Tammy Rief & so many other parents don't have that sense of peace each night so, if all i can do is get the info out there then that's the least that i can do.
#SaveTheChildren

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
13 February, 02:40
These horrible people!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 February, 02:26
WHY THEY ALL WERE HUNG !!!!!

13 February, 03:25
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
people still deserve to know exactly who these people are/were

13 February, 01:48
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
Podcast with Jonah Riefs mom Tammy.
Jonah in the beast goes with post up above

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

13 February, 01:45
In response private account to his Publication
Jonah Rief was trafficked to Australia with Brian Sullivan,Denise Glassier & help of corrupt politicians & judges.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
13 February, 01:26
Hope they have all been executed and will burn in hell.

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
11 February, 05:01
i just shared this on 5 othed social sites. harris? makes me sick..this is what i found months ago on her sister.

11 February, 02:14
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
timeYes,Kamala Harris's sister is in deep. Like snakes they slither amongst us & have been. Thank you for sharing on all the platforms.Jonah Rief was kidnapped on February 26,2013. It's time for this lil boy to come home. Please keep sharing.

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
10 February, 01:54
I've alwasys thought that John Walsh was smarmy and killed his own son.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 February, 12:58
In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication
I wondered about that also.
Bad vibes w/ that man.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
10 February, 01:12
I hope this web is broken up and can never connect again! For sure they have to find Jonah soon! They have his DNA and his mom would recognize him! I wish we knew the real report on Bonnet, McCann, and Reif💔....

10 February, 01:31
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
This is said to be Jonah playing pingpong with pedo Obama.

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
10 February, 12:11

10 February, 12:06
Jonah in the beast