Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
09 February, 06:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
If you love Amanda Grace, she gave a bombshell prophetic word yesterday (day before impeachment trail began). God saying a HUGE surprise is coming in this trial and it will rattle congress greatly; strike fear (I think). That prophetic word was very heavy about what is coming in many respects. Also, God is removing the crown of covid (covid means crown). Lin was on her podcast today too.
11:48 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
11 February, 03:42
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
thank you.. i really like Amanda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanne Lee @jlleee
10 February, 12:09
Amanda Grace is found on YT at Ark Of Grace Ministries or at https://amandagrace4him.bl... Like I said, this will be Biblical.

Jeanne Lee @jlleee
10 February, 12:05
Yes, that prophetic word was awesome, so powerful and anointed. I'm praying it is 100% fulfilled in the next few days/weeks. Now that would be the best news ever.

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
09 February, 11:58
i listened to that one too! im hoping Covid crown is removed soon! Where can you find her?

Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
10 February, 12:01
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
I think it's ark and glory minitries. Just google her name and several links come up