Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Kingdom Builder @Kingdom_Builder
10 February, 12:05
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Hey Guys, this was posted on 1/6/2021 on Parler and it is a repost of his 12/12/2020 at 9:30 AM on Twitter. I saved them in my Q folder so I have the datestamps of them both!
Love you guys!! Keep the faith!!!
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
10 February, 12:03
How old is this Post????? Parler is not up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
09 February, 11:51
amen

Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
09 February, 11:48
If you love Amanda Grace, she gave a bombshell prophetic word yesterday (day before impeachment trail began). God saying a HUGE surprise is coming in this trial and it will rattle congress greatly; strike fear (I think). That prophetic word was very heavy about what is coming in many respects. Also, God is removing the crown of covid (covid means crown). Lin was on her podcast today too.

Jeanne Lee @jlleee
10 February, 12:09
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
Amanda Grace is found on YT at Ark Of Grace Ministries or at https://amandagrace4him.bl... Like I said, this will be Biblical.

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
11 February, 03:42
In response Warrior Annie to her Publication
thank you.. i really like Amanda

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
09 February, 11:31
BILL GATES IS BUYING UP MOST THE FARMLAND NOW. THAT SCARES ME EVEN MORE THAN THE CCP! THANKS LIN! ALWAYS THE VOICE OF REASON & PATRIOTISM TO THE END! 🙏🙏🙏

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
09 February, 11:31
Confirmed.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
09 February, 11:28
I hope that means we seize the land that Gates bought up!! 242,000 acres from Washington to Florida!

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
11 February, 02:22
In response Alisha Green to his Publication
Really not that much land. Just a speck on the US.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
11 February, 02:23
In response Alisha Green to his Publication

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
09 February, 11:24
when was this written? today? last week? 2020? anyone know? there is no time stamp or date?

Laura Uzun @laurauzun
09 February, 11:35
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
It looks like his Twitter account maybe. I didn't see this on any recent Telegram posts. I just checked.

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
10 February, 12:04
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
seems like this was one he did in Nov

Traci Evers @Evers6
09 February, 11:19
Thank you Lin Wood for your encouragement!!

Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
09 February, 10:42
I wonder if the CCP knows when the NWO DEEPSTATE Satanists get done using them, they'll be destroyed too. Do they really think they'll be allowed to have control of the world in the end? Idiots.

Rdy. Qtime. @Jn_bGs
09 February, 10:32
ummm listen to only Trump? he hasn't said anything in s month;)

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
09 February, 07:35
yup thats what bill gates bought thousands and thousands of acres of land recently. snake! someone needs to remove him from this planet. he wants to kill us all.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
09 February, 07:12
..ok, I am drunk....bad day.
I am sick of my "better half" giving me the "hope your right" spiel.
NOW DAMMIT!

Tami KhanstatComment @Tiasmurf
09 February, 10:26
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
The struggle is real on many fronts lol

Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
09 February, 10:43
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Not drunk and totally agree!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
09 February, 07:10
When did LLWood write this?

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
09 February, 08:56
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
parler is still not up had to be at least 3 weeks ago

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
09 February, 10:15
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
It looks like a Parler post so it must be old.

Tara Driscoll @Tara45
09 February, 07:05
Was this today?

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
09 February, 07:32
In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication
I'm assuming today, folks. It's trending currently on CloutHub social media platform. I simply pealed a copy and dropped it in our AnonUp™ site...

john smith @gumtuu
09 February, 07:33
In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication
Probably old. Before Parler went down? That's the Parler symbol.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
09 February, 06:58
He is 100% correct.
And folks everywhere need to heed the truth.