UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 August, 10:28
The REAL Situation on Inflation and Housing- Bank Teller Told Me TODAY! - YouTube

In this video, Patriot Nurse discusses the banking situation and impending currency correction. Due to rampant inflation and a housing market that is fundam...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
On her 3rd point, she doesn't quite connect the dots that the rich NY, NJ, CT, CA land buyers are looking for bug out property. They know S is about to HTF and want a place to flee to. (They probably think they can drive up, plant a garden, and begin eating tomatoes in a week.)

Plus, any real estate is a hedge against inflation. Wall Street knows the party is about to end.
04:19 PM - Aug 07, 2023 (E)
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 August, 06:45
In response Water Mark to his Publication
AZ & CA fleeing wanderers are doing that here in Arkansas. Buying up land and building gated communities where cows used to tread and then whining about facilities being so backwards and nothing for the kids to do...

Heck! Send the kids to me! I'll find some hard farm work for them to do! They'll be too tired to whine!

Mansions at 5000 sq ft popping up where amenities are in need of serious overhaul. It's comical to witness their tantrums.

These are not red pills. These are blue liberals who now HATE where they live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
08 August, 10:20
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Yes, I've seen it in NWA with the Walmart sales rep influx over the last decade..

The real problem (other than pricing locals out of homes) is that these blue state refugees will start voting and bringing in the same asinine woke policies that they fled from.

Most have been so overstimulated with low vibration entertainment that the concept of quiet, difficult introspection is simply lost on them.

Keep an open heart but do not throw your pearls before swine.