UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
The REAL Situation on Inflation and Housing- Bank Teller Told Me TODAY! - YouTube

In this video, Patriot Nurse discusses the banking situation and impending currency correction. Due to rampant inflation and a housing market that is fundam...

10:28 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
06 December, 11:34
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I searched for a home in rural North Carolina, just east of the Tennessee border for over 2 years. I can confirm I ran into the same issues with houses going on the market and a cash offer, no inspection grabbed up homes within a day of them being listed. The only reason I found a home was because it was in an HOA and you were not able to Air B&B it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 December, 11:55
In response All Right to his Publication
Yep. My dad's HOA had to make a new covenant that no AB&B could exist in neighborhood because the same thing was happening in his town.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 August, 12:59
Oh, these buyers care about their money. They know cash is threatened and they are buying assets for protection.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 August, 01:01
In response The Real Me to her Publication
And stealing from the hard working families to get it.

Water Mark @Watermark
07 August, 04:19 (E)
On her 3rd point, she doesn't quite connect the dots that the rich NY, NJ, CT, CA land buyers are looking for bug out property. They know S is about to HTF and want a place to flee to. (They probably think they can drive up, plant a garden, and begin eating tomatoes in a week.)

Plus, any real estate is a hedge against inflation. Wall Street knows the party is about to end.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 August, 06:45
In response Water Mark to his Publication
AZ & CA fleeing wanderers are doing that here in Arkansas. Buying up land and building gated communities where cows used to tread and then whining about facilities being so backwards and nothing for the kids to do...

Heck! Send the kids to me! I'll find some hard farm work for them to do! They'll be too tired to whine!

Mansions at 5000 sq ft popping up where amenities are in need of serious overhaul. It's comical to witness their tantrums.

These are not red pills. These are blue liberals who now HATE where they live.