reaper myer @reapermyer
06 August, 10:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 August, 11:18
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Well, where is the science that backs up the Santa Ball? So where have the public get their trusty science. TELL-LIE-VISION? Really?

NASA even admits the Flat earth science.
Ask any pilots and they will tell you the earth is flat. Which I personally have done and there are
tons of videos with their testimony.

Here's little scientific evidence.00
This is NOT from me. I QUESTION everything.

https://twitter.com/flatea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
ok cool ty i cant get past sun light seasons timezons and seasons working with flat earth,,,,,,,theres also globe science i dont get ether so im open to hearing diff views that is unrelated to the bible i cant learn from Well my bible says its so..so it is then i look like a real dick trying to disprove the bible lol
11:37 AM - Aug 06, 2023
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 August, 03:59
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Hey don't feel bad, I'm just as confused about this whole thing too. What is the truth bro? its so hard to find it.