Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
My liberal friends drive me nuts!

WHY can’t they see?!? This friend is an attorney.
01:38 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
05 August, 01:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The phrase “liberal friend” is oxymoronic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EveStepan @EveStepan
05 August, 01:47
I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21,000 a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply,
Detail Here——————————>>> http://Www.OnlineCash1.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 August, 01:44
🙏❤️🤗🕊️They are brainwashed. All you can do is pray for them and ask GOD to show them the truth. GOD will sort it all out. He is in full control of all that is going on and will go on. It will happen on his timing, for the whole world to see, exactly who is in charge of everything. The whole world will know exactly who GOD is. He will show them all and there will be no way for them to doubt any of it anymore.🙏❤️🤗🕊️