Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 09:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 July, 11:36
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
where did this information come from? Would like to pass it on to my Sis, but she will want to know the source. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 10:45 (E)
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Ken King @KenKing
01:35 PM - Aug 04, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KenKing in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 August, 03:03
In response Ken King to his Publication
Stay away from arm & hammer, it has aluminum in it. Make sure you use aluminum free baking soda. I buy a 5lb organic bag from Amazon.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
04 August, 02:29
thank you👍

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
15 August, 05:13
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda is an excellent quality option!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 August, 02:19
Ive herd good and bad on bicarb. We still have to wade through the adert propaganda on some things. Tobacco is no more harmful than coffee, for example. But if coffee was processed like cigs, sort of thing

Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 August, 03:04
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I would guess that the cigarette filters are what’s causing the problems.