Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
You have got to be kidding me!
Nervous much twatter...🙄
11:02 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
10 February, 12:07
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Well they removed THE PRESIDENT for Heavens sake!! Anyone is game once they got away with that!

Just unbelievable!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matilda Jane @KKCarney
09 February, 11:59
Getting closer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jadey Is Watching @Jadeiswatching
09 February, 11:37
I got suspended with only 10 followers 😂 😂, I actually couldn't stop laughing

Raven Quoth @Nevermore
10 February, 07:42
In response Jadey Is Watching to her Publication
haha! honestly i couldn't stop laughing either when i got suspended yesterday with 5 followers this was the 5th time i was suspended. i must have hit a lot of nerves 😂🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 12:33
In response Jadey Is Watching to her Publication
damn lol

Deb_In_OC Deplorable @Deb17inSoCal
09 February, 11:35
😤😡😠😠 F
Twit is going to soon be a cespool of crazy lefties only. Its totally boring now anyway...

Drunken Master Pelosi @EllanaT
09 February, 11:30
I was suspended today for the third time, not even sure for what. 🤪 I will not be returning to Twatter anymore.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
09 February, 11:21
Hey, a while back he gave a number in case they cut him off.. where you can keep up with need to know things from his end. Text FREEDOM to 98078.

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
09 February, 11:17
What ?? This is getting totally out of hand !

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
09 February, 11:14
PANIC in DC!

WWG1WGA Trump @RED3381
09 February, 11:14
I'm done with Jack, suspended again today and I'm a small fish.

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
09 February, 11:13
LMAO

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
09 February, 11:08
Good. Now Nunes is free to speak.

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
09 February, 11:08
This is absolutely absurd. Twitter needs to knock their sh/t off.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
09 February, 11:05
Pre-emptive snipe.
Like what they did w/ Peter Navarro.
That Biden nominee to CIA is sooo inappropriate🙄.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 February, 11:04
wow!!! There is a big purge going on today!
They are so scared of the truth getting out!
Catturd said twitter remove 3000 followers too.