Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 August, 08:34
In response walker Fast to his Publication
this man wants to be a star again.
he did it with microsoft...a savior to the computer world for us folk.
he wants that rush again.
i swear that is what it is.
these people deal with him ...due to his money.
he thinks he reads books and he then knows it all.
ugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
03 August, 08:51
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I disagree. He literally just wants us dead. Talks about depopulation all the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 August, 08:25
Somebody end his reign of terror. This is "white Supremacy" and "white privilege " in practice. Please let him cross my path Lord

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
03 August, 07:31
I’ve got 2 family members who can’t eat red meat. 1 is 28 and the other is 14.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
03 August, 09:56
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
My son was diagnosed in grade school. He is now able to eat red meat after 5 years of avoiding all associated products and any further tick bites. I have come into contact with some products that are forbidden and have been okay, although I have no desire to return to red meat.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
03 August, 07:20
Alpha gal has been around a bit longer than this grant. It was discovered during the introduction of a new cancer drug. We have had diagnoses in my area for a while.

https://alphagalinformatio...

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 August, 06:18
Honestly, what level of evil are the people that come up with these ideas? Gates is just funding this insanity, he is not the brains behind all the food modification, genetically modified insects, land buyouts, vaccines and God only knows what else. We need to start looking into the mad scientists who are actually doing this work and start prosecuting them since apparently Gates is above the law.