Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
03 August, 10:37 (E)
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This was the very first day of frank .com Same time Codemonkeyz was at Franks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 August, 10:39
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
ok thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
03 August, 07:57
Looks like it was from 2021.
https://twitter.com/cleowo...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 August, 09:27
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
. found it!
👍🏼🥰🙏🏼

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
03 August, 07:53
CannCon 💗

03 August, 07:34
jim post is from telegram.
dont know if i can get on there...
i dont have an account.
anyone here...have a telegram account to check that post out...and when it was posted?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 August, 07:16
Jim is just posting this now?

03 August, 07:30
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
i dont know myself..
havent had time to research yet..
by check and the other blue symbol..
can you tell if that was a twitter post...or telegram??

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 August, 06:28
When was this?

USA DAR @buffaloalum
03 August, 06:10
That went nowhere. The dems and rinos are not interested in finding out the truth.

03 August, 05:13
what site was this from?

telegram?
twitter/X
truth?
which one...do you know?

03 August, 05:04
was this from mike lindells cyber symposium right after election?
or the most recent one?

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
03 August, 06:36
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I believe you're right! Matter of fact, I remember that exact statement by the cyber expert being mentioned SEVERAL TIMES! They have ALL this info and yet NOTHING has been done about it! (That we know of!) Somethings GOT to give....and soon! We KNOW its gonna happen...I have faith, but right now, my patience is wearing thin! I'm praying for Trump and all the White Hats and Patriots fighting the good fight for us and this country! 🙏

03 August, 05:03
yep spread it wide and far.
give it to djt's team!!!!! (lawyers)

and jim jordan sees this.....