Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
So how does he propose we do this, since we're still suspended and unable to post anything??
01:44 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
03 August, 02:36
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I’m about 40 min drive from Twitter HQ in SF. Thinking about walking in there this week and asking for a chat.

I’m curious if the building is even flourishing irl. Last time I was downtown in that area was pre-Musk and it was a ghost town with no activity. Would love to see if it is even active or a front. Is it run by military, plants, actors - exactly what’s going on. Does the lobby even have a reception desk? What’s the vibe? Is Elon’s sink on display? 😂 All the business with the sign changes defies public/city permit timeframes - can we trust the X images, snapshots etc. Very well could be locked up tight and all for show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
03 August, 03:03
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
If you do check it out, please let us know what you find. This could be interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 August, 02:22
COMM- ALL the ones or perhaps AI who stole our accounts. How much were our accounts worth?

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
03 August, 02:15
Maybe @kimrunner can make a train list of all the suspended accounts sitting here on AU and post them on VK's post so that we might have a voice..???
Just a thought.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
03 August, 01:47
Those banned from twitter should by technicality “NOT” be banned from X

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
03 August, 02:04
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
I was thinking the same thing. I honestly thought we were being held aside until the legal name change and then released on X.