Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 June, 07:55
I am the bloodline shifter in my family! 🕊🔥🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It started in your family until it ran into you! Are you going to be the bloodline shifter in your family? 🕊
01:36 PM - Aug 03, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 September, 08:17
My mother used to shake her head at me and say "oh Nancy", because I did NOT want to be like them, I was considered the black sheep. All because I had a mind of my own, and still do!! As much as I loved my Mom, she was weak, I was determined to be different!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 08:25
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
11 September, 08:52
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Nancy, you are part of my dear online family, and we are/were the white sheep (in our black sheep families) 💞💞💞 My mother was weak, and destructive... as was my stepdad. Many of us here on AU were forged from these fires. My forgiveness for my own now departed mother comes in the form of teaching me that I can break the spell, no matter how challenging. My children are amazing because of that dedication to stopping the dysfunction. We are blessed. I am honored to know you.

I love you ❣️

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 August, 02:12
Be the curse breaker...I am. But my family is gone -

03 August, 02:19
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Then you are here to pull others out of the fire. Family is not always blood. 🤍

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
11 September, 04:19
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I am sorry. I will pray that more family show up for you.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 August, 01:39
yes... since i am the only unjabbed member

03 August, 01:40
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
😊🙏🤍