Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I want to state publicly...if the sheriff of Spartanburg County arrests me for calling out his dope game here, I am not suicidal. His jail, that he runs, has a HIGH rate of deaths. His crime rate stats appear low since deputies don't write up most of the crime calls they respond to. Again, I am a strong warrior that is not suicidal and will not back down. Write that down. The billboard is going viral in his county, showing HIS failures. #HedgeOfProtection
11:50 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 August, 04:27
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
God Be with you!🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 August, 04:57
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Stay strong, we are here for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 August, 04:24
Be careful these cooked cops are all about to bite the dust anyway
Do not risk your freedom or well being - THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 August, 04:58
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I feel that this billboard move will expose more than they want exposed👊

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 August, 04:23
I pray every dirty Sherrif is brought down.
Praying for you.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 August, 04:20
Stay safe fren! Sending Prayers for Safety and Protection
😟❤️😘🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
03 August, 03:47
Please take care of you. You don't have to take them on. Protect you and your family. Sending love!

https://thinke.org/blog/ho...

03 August, 04:59
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Somebody has to save our children. Send me Lord.👊

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 August, 03:39
Prayers for you B 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I trust you have shared this same
information with your local family.

Be Alert! 👀👀

03 August, 03:41
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Yes. They all know.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 August, 03:33
Prayer of strength and full safety for you sent, Patriot. 🙏💪

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 August, 03:32
Where is this B?

03 August, 03:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Spartanburg SC

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 August, 02:56
God Bless you Fren!!! Saying a Prayer for you!!!

💛

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 August, 02:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
03 August, 02:21
Make yourself as visible as possible.
Always surround yourself with people.
Criminals and Cowards only bully when there are no witnesses around.
Stay Strong! Safe Safe!

03 August, 03:40
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
I am making myself very visible. Going to be on the news again, with others as well, about the failures in shutting down the dope compounds.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
03 August, 12:20
Headed your way in the next couple of weeks to pick up a 65 Catalina. Stay strong. Stay in touch.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
03 August, 12:07
They must be pretty BAD. Not even 1 ⭐ in their Review. God PROTECT & GUIDE you in the Name of Jesus. 🙏

03 August, 12:08
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Everyone is terrified of them.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 August, 12:04
Stay Stong. Lean on and Trust God. He will protect you. This must be repeated by patriots all over the country. It's happening everywhere.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

connie wright @cowri
03 August, 12:03
🙏💛💙🙏

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 August, 11:51
🙏🙏🙏