Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 04:55
There are moments when I see the breathtaking level of disclosure happening on AU, and wonder at the minuscule audience who can appreciate what they are seeing. Armies of academics, journalists, and researchers who couldnโ€™t recognise a diamond if it fell from the sky right in front of a jewellery shop window in a box labelled โ€œmystery precious stoneโ€. They have no curiosity and no ability to accept oblique communications from unofficial sources. One quick search on a database for published papers, and no results means it doesnโ€™t exist, even if they hold it in their hand. Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here. There are disclosure ops all over the place, but this looks like the premier one. Significance way beyond its size. And being AU, I will never write an article about it. The price of membership is discretion about who you invite in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Aloha Martin
Have you heard this clip?
This will give you chicken skin
I just heard this , I had to listen twice ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's happening!!
Love Bosi more now ๐Ÿ˜Š!!
Take care. Au, we are winners!
07:32 PM - Aug 01, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
01 August, 07:32
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 August, 02:11
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Love it Arba! ๐Ÿ’› Hv always had gr8 respect for Bosi โœจ Thank you for posting this. ๐Ÿ™