Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This was Nana first take on this, he moved and sang like MJ!
Bandages from the burn to his face accident!
Q on the field!
10:30 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
09 February, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for bring this to my attention!
there is way more here then meets the eyes....
although your take is wonderful.... the hall is gold with backup
singers acting crazy and unsure where to go (as it seems)
this is rather intriguing... the Q on the 45 yard line means tons, proving
it is a white hat performance!
Thanks again! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 10:39
I see a lot of negative comments about this. We didn't see it. We found a Guy Fawkes mask with red eyes, and thought the dancers looked like the people from V is for Vendetta. Didn't see the Q until later. "A quick search gave me this: https://www.esquire.com/en...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Knapp @ohbaby86
09 February, 10:33
I don't think MJ was into Satan. I didn't think he danced anything like MJ did either.

Lori Gallegos @LG72
09 February, 10:32
he really didnt dance like MJ. he tried...but was an overall embarrassment. he couldnt entertain his way out of a paper bag

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 February, 11:15
In response Lori Gallegos to his Publication
worst halftime show ever!