Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 August, 01:44
Dept of Defense decode

=

Royal Family / New Balance / Banned From Heaven / Government / Flaws / Future Looks Bright 🌞/ Dealey Plaza / I Call Your Bluff / Goddessdivine / The Army Of The Lord Q 🐸/ Trust Numbers / Search The Scriptures / I Love Gematria / Paying For The Past / Theyneverseemtolearn 😭/ Made Clear She Is Not A Liar K God / Im Ignorin Her Whole Time 😭/ Decoding The Archer Is The Key πŸ”‘πŸΉ/ The Second Coming Of Jesus / Good Morning Patriots / I Be One That Causes Her Pain K / Your Wishes Fulfilled ✨/ I Have Not Learned A Lesson K / And I Stand Firm In My Faith / Bush Family Be Dead Soon / Shall We Play A Game Once More / Im Right All This Time K God πŸ˜‘/ God Is Seein Through Them πŸ‘/ Are You Not Entertained βš”/ Happy Truth / Help From Above πŸ˜‡/ Alexander Lucifer Thor / The Return Of Jupiter / More Than Just A Coincidence
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
249-942
1494-4941
1017-117
TS 13:01 - 1:01

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a native
Greek-without reason

Hebrew-Bavvai, an Israelite
Greek-a bramble bush

Hebrew-to shear
Greek-sacrificed to idols

Hebrew-judgment
Greek-"happy event", Syntyche, a Christian woman at Philippi

Hebrew-an inhabitant of Bethel
Greek-a prize

Hebrew-majestic
Greek-Athenian

Hebrew-Talmon, an Israelite name
Greek-to shine like crystal

Hebrew-"flash of lightning", an Israelite leader
Greek-to keep carefully

Hebrew-a bowl, basin
Greek-to be unable

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
02:22 PM - Aug 01, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it