Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have had to evict three people from my life in 18 months. All counted themselves as highly spiritual and awake, yet transgressed my boundaries. Plenty of lessons learned, albeit at a cost.
11:16 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
02 August, 08:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
They showed you who they were. Spiritual does not mean born again through Jesus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
02 August, 07:23
I "love" people who fancy themselves "spiritual." Especially those who wear "SPIRITUAL GANSTA" tee-shirts in NYC. 😂🐸 https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Ambition To Be Less Egotistic Is A Form Of Ego | Alan Watts - YouTube

Welcome to Way of Thinking! In this video, we hear Alan Watts talking about not trying to distract ourselves from our emotions. Philosopher and spiritual tea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 August, 11:54
It's hard on the soul!

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
01 August, 11:54
They evicted themselves

Angel Joy @superradangel
01 August, 11:34
Same. In my journey, which has turned out to be very lonely, I also have had to say “no” and put up boundaries. Lastly, my toxic mother.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
01 August, 11:26
It is the ebb and flow of this crusade collectively whilst one maintains their own individual boundaries. which any fellow caring individual would give acceptance to.
Give thanks with everything.