Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If the barbaric attacks on people’s psyches could be visualised as physical war wounds, what would we see? How mutilated would people look? Psychological war is extremely violent, yet leaves no obvious trace, so its seriousness is easily dismissed.
10:43 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
02 August, 05:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My physical body exhibits MANY & varied scars; the criss-crossing lines create a virtual roadmap of where I am & how I got here.

I long ago learned to heal most of the psychological/emotional wounds & fend off further damage, yet there are enduring, unseen scars that'll probably never completely go away. If they suddenly became visible, nobody would be able to look at me! 😳😬

I accept & embrace all my scars, as they've each held a necessary lesson & collectively made me who I AM today. I'm so very tired - to the core of my Being, but I'm stronger & wiser from the battles. 😘👍💪🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
01 August, 07:41
Thank God those days are behind me, 🙌
though there are still occasional triggers.

Shame on anyone who [Knowingly] f's with
another's mind.

In this monuMENTAL battle, I have the ability to step away and regroup, should I so desire.

At my age i feel like a complete Bad Ass for having survived this long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 August, 07:30

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 August, 06:19
I wish it was as easy as peace and be still. But I have struggles every day that change moment by moment, as a part of normal life on top of the movie.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 August, 06:18
A visual of a crow picking at remains is what I see. No more. We have a veil of protection around us. We just need to see. Invincible to our enemies. Now is the time to visualize.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 August, 06:16
we have emotional scars and physical scars.

A lot of us are attacked on a daily basis right now, through the difficult things we are having to live through and live with.

Some of us are attacked with health issues.

But I feel some of my ancestors are guardian angels also.

A circle of protection from God.

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
01 August, 06:04
I have psychosomatic problems, panic attacks, anxiety. These are my tracks. 😏

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 03:56
I'd rather be beaten than endure mind game torture.
I've lived under both.
Today
I perfect Home Alone with my own door key. 😊
Bliss is best

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 August, 06:58
In response arba happihr to her Publication
A beating, which is horrible,
lasts for seconds or minutes;
psychological-emotional torture/abuse
can go on and on and the healing
can take longer, if at all.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 August, 02:37
Title: Never Wake
Psychological and emotional damage was too much. I wanted to die.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
01 August, 01:01
There is much I could say here but is very personal and dates back some decades. I accept that the ups and downs have carved me in a certain fashion. I have opted to smooth the rough, unfinished parts of who I Am from situations come forth to break me through my courage, love, magnanimity and creative endevours. A friend who once told me : "Don't change who you are, because of others and remember always, that was then and this is now". We here on AU have the gift of being resilient! Doesn't mean we don't have a melt down now and then, but something deep inside us encourages us and here we are! Good to hear from you Martin; I was going to visit your profile to see if I'd missed your postings and here you are! 💖

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 August, 12:05
In [Traction] Comes to Mind!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 August, 11:30
its been disheartening to go this this almost at time wish I was asleep. But the truth is I am grateful for all this understanding and knowledge. It hurts sometimes to have to wait for the end results and the struggle within family of the knowledge we and the false narrative they believe. I can't say for everyone but it hurts that they don't believe or get it.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 August, 11:08
Galactic Federation of Worlds: July Q&A with Val Nek - YouTube

Galactic Federation of Worlds: July Q&A with Val Nek:Topics include: UFO Congressional Hearing, UFO Crashes, Transgender Agenda, Off-Planet Judicial Systems,...

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
01 August, 11:00
Absolutely. Some scars are obvious from childhood injuries, surgeries, bearing children... Some scars are internal and might not be detected at all by others. Scars tend to fade. But they remind us of pain we endured. And hopefully a lesson was learned :)

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 August, 10:45
Even if psywar only impacted restful sleeping the physical impact can be big.