Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 August, 12:35
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Flying scapegoat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
01 August, 12:14
πŸ”₯DO IT!πŸ”₯
IMO- PLEASE BE READY...just in case😊
πŸ‘‰I don't go by dates...time...etc...
I believe that 1,000 years could happen in a blink of an eye!
so...
✨5D!✨ πŸ’¨Here we areπŸ’¨

I'm such a dreamer!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 August, 11:52
Energy is free. That tech and knowledge was stolen from us. We have been made to depend on those who control the energy supply. Humanity enslaved. They charge us for power usage and they make up "fossil fuel." God, in his most blessed creation gave us everything, EVERYTHING.
Those in power need to control the energy supply to keep us in their control. At any moment, they can flip the switch and knock out all our power. Then they hope the truth won't spread, we can't stay informed with truth and that folks will again rely on the government and the elites for everything; to "save" them. People will cheer when the government gets our lights back on, our internet, our TV's, our air conditioners....This is part of their plan. Control the energy supply, control the people. Wake up.

They will plan a fake alien invasion and say that the aliens took out the internet and the power grids. Then "they" will save us. Create the problem and then save us from it.
Stay awake, stay prepared.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 August, 10:54
2024? ugh

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 August, 10:06
I'm always that silly fish, swimming UPstream...
When every other fish swims down...

Lol

I watch this clip, and this is my reaction:

⚑SPACE😎FORCE⚑

πŸ‘πŸ’«πŸ™Œ

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 August, 09:56
VincentCrypt46
5:35 AM EST Β· Aug 1, 2023

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 August, 10:16
Sobering Indeed
The Next Vid > Biblical!

The other day the power went out at my neighbors house and, mediately I thought
Is This It , Here We Go!
Just A beaker Kicked Off
Lol
GM 😎

Scat ling @scatling
01 August, 02:00
Why did I read "candies" instead of "candles?" 😐