Parts 1 & 2
07:46 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
02 August, 05:52 (E)
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Add notes 📝; review completed.
1) Not what I expected.
a) my workload and personal health and daily flow imperative to my full functioning mental capacity, I do draw lines, fences, and make membranes when needed. B
2) Absolutely 💯 Bombshell 💥 production! Enjoyed every second. Great job Team. 👏 🙏 🤲
3) Mr Bobulinski is a national hero IMO, very credible and compelling video testimony to the world.
4) I memtioned in the pre watch of "bristling the normies." As I sit here in silence 🔕 😌 feel seeing 👀 it again.
My vessel pushed right through, yet a profound effect of confirmation, and faith in the "process" is renewed.
OnWard~ Brian 🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
01 August, 07:54 (E)
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Feedback; 1 minute in. Hits like a nazi freight train on meth. Uh, not right now Bro. Thanks for the link. Snabbed for later. Wow! Fooking wow! The normies gonna ripple on this kind of shit. What gives? I get this has to roll in a certain way. I really don't wanna play 😕 that dope circus in narco world today.
My attention is required elsewhere.
~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
01 August, 07:56
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Have you been through the LAPTOP FROM HELL?

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
01 August, 08:05
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
It’s from the laptop we’ve been screaming about since 2019!, hello??