Jessica Marie @Faith11286
I used to love movies, not anymore. I used to LOVE music, not anymore. I used to enjoy going out and being around people, not anymore. I used to get excited about things. I used laugh and really feel it in my soul. All this change started about 3 yrs ago. It’s like my personality changed. I really was struggling. Then my daughter gets killed in a car accident on December 7th at 9:17 am riding to school with her friend. My heart completely shattered. My whole world seems to have just stopped. I’m not me anymore. I’m traumatized. I really don’t know what I’m doing anymore or why. All I know is that I want to be with her again.
09:28 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
25 November, 01:42
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
🙏
Jessica, you have been on my mind through out the year. 😢 HUGS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 October, 12:52
Jessica, ppl here are wondering about you & how you are doing. You haven't posted in quite some time. Hope you are well. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 August, 11:46
😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER WE ASK IN PRAYER FOR YOU TO HOLD JESSICA IN THE PALM OF YOUR MIGHTY LOVING HANDS MAY GODS PEACE LOVE GRACE MERCY AND COMFORT SURROUND YOU MAY GOD GIVE YOU STRENGTH COURAGE AND BRAVERY TO CARRY ON IN YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS NAME THRU FAITH HOPE AND LOVE EVERLASTING
WE PRAY THIS FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 August, 04:58
Was thinking about you n wondering how you were doing Jessica Marie 💜 then i saw this. Am 😭 with you and 🙏🙏🙏 for you to feel the comfort of God's Love surrounding you and guiding you, while you find your path to being at peace ✨ You are never alone 💖
There are many of us you can talk to if/when you need to. Sending you love n hugs 💫

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
13 August, 04:50
🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 August, 11:23
You are in my prayers Jessica. Am so sorry for your loss.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤. You are precious and loved.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 August, 11:07
💞🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
30 July, 11:28
You remain in my prayers Jessica.

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 July, 09:57
Jessica Marie, I pray to God that He sends His son Jesus to you to heal your grief.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 July, 09:52
May GOD bless you!

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 July, 09:44
War changes people

I wish I could
take your pain away

I pray for you. I pray for Mary Beth

If you ever need a shoulder to
cry on.. Or an ear to listen
I'm here for you 🙏🏻💙🕊🕊