Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 July, 06:20
Calling all Vets, Q peeps, Loving Souls, can you help our Veteran friend Joey???

https://twitter.com/KrisWi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 July, 06:44
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
What can I do to help??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am not sure. He did say he was short on rent money, but I asked if he had a Give Send Go account or a way to receive funds.
06:45 PM - Jul 30, 2023
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 July, 06:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I just tried to start a GIVE SEND GO, but it won't let me pass the first part after password. Can you try? If you can do it, I will promote the shit out of it. He has tons of people that care. We should be able to scrape up what he needs. I messaged him. We talk somewhat. I hope he get back to me.

30 July, 07:01
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I can only try to contribute, and he should be consulted first before starting one. But I am hoping someone will reach out, so that he can get the funds to help him and friends to help him with his PTSD too!