Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Calling all Vets, Q peeps, Loving Souls, can you help our Veteran friend Joey???

https://twitter.com/KrisWi...
06:20 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 July, 08:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
We need and love you Joey 🙏🙏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 08:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 July, 07:48
Maybe CodeofVets can help on Twitter.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 July, 07:48
We need to set him up with a Give, send go. I know nothing about how to do that and we need to keep him in his home first. Then we need to see if maybe Jason Shurka can help him with his healing technology or Patriot Streetfighter may know if there's a healing location by Joey.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 July, 06:44
What can I do to help??

30 July, 06:45
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I am not sure. He did say he was short on rent money, but I asked if he had a Give Send Go account or a way to receive funds.

30 July, 06:51
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
And he did mention his struggle with PTSD, which I think he appreciates everyone's outpouring of love to him right now!!!💛

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 July, 06:35
Sweet Joey! He is such a Warrior! He has halped so many!!

I pray he let’s us help him!! 🙏🙏🙏🥰

30 July, 06:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Me too!💛