Nada ... @Nada
25 September, 09:34
Hi VK…I have an idea but I need your help. You have the megaphone.

Patriots need to Go Galt. Stay home. Claim COVID. Employers cannot punish you.

Patriots keep this country functioning. If we all agree to peacefully stay home for a week, we grind to a halt.

That’s ok, we are prepared and will help others. This seems like an easy solution but I am a little guy and I cannot influence the masses.

We’ve been in this fight for years, and I’m ready to see some action instead of shit posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:24
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Most people here I assume work for small businesses. Your idea will only hurt those companies further adding to a financial collapse. It's what they want.

The most hurt during the Covid lockdowns was 'The People'

Midterms are 40ish days away. It would be smart to brace for impact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
26 September, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My small business is gone because i wont believe in covid and i wont take the shot. I lost all clientele. I now have no income and am living off the retirement it took me 45 years to save. I am using it 7 years early. If this dont drop off soon, i am gonna be broke with no way to buy food, gas or even pay my taxes to keep my home. I am 61 years old and dont have time to recover from this. I am not the only one in this position in my community. If they dont get on with the "plan" some of us are gonna be homeless or worse. I see all the higher ups partying, going on vacation, eating at expensive places, writing books and making money hand over fist cause they were with trump and we are eating sandwiches 2 times a day and thats it. Yes the lights and heat are on for now. While they party and have good times, we are having a hard time making ends meet. I am scared that i will not have the ability to keep things going for much longer. I am just so tired.

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
What do you mean “They were with Trump”?
05:03 PM - Jul 29, 2023
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LetFreedomRing in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
03 August, 07:24
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
Trumps administration people.