Nada ... @Nada
25 September, 09:34
Hi VK…I have an idea but I need your help. You have the megaphone.

Patriots need to Go Galt. Stay home. Claim COVID. Employers cannot punish you.

Patriots keep this country functioning. If we all agree to peacefully stay home for a week, we grind to a halt.

That’s ok, we are prepared and will help others. This seems like an easy solution but I am a little guy and I cannot influence the masses.

We’ve been in this fight for years, and I’m ready to see some action instead of shit posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:24
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Most people here I assume work for small businesses. Your idea will only hurt those companies further adding to a financial collapse. It's what they want.

The most hurt during the Covid lockdowns was 'The People'

Midterms are 40ish days away. It would be smart to brace for impact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
My small business is gone because i wont believe in covid and i wont take the shot. I lost all clientele. I now have no income and am living off the retirement it took me 45 years to save. I am using it 7 years early. If this dont drop off soon, i am gonna be broke with no way to buy food, gas or even pay my taxes to keep my home. I am 61 years old and dont have time to recover from this. I am not the only one in this position in my community. If they dont get on with the "plan" some of us are gonna be homeless or worse. I see all the higher ups partying, going on vacation, eating at expensive places, writing books and making money hand over fist cause they were with trump and we are eating sandwiches 2 times a day and thats it. Yes the lights and heat are on for now. While they party and have good times, we are having a hard time making ends meet. I am scared that i will not have the ability to keep things going for much longer. I am just so tired.
12:47 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sslape in this post can reply
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
29 July, 05:03
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
What do you mean “They were with Trump”?

Sherry Slape @sslape
03 August, 07:24
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
Trumps administration people.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 July, 02:48
Hubby and I are both on SS. We are barely getting by, we could only save a little money before his retirement. They raised our rent again so next June is really gonna be ugly. Keep praying and be thankful for what you do have. God will provide.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 July, 02:06 (E)
And those of us who are forced into the medical system WILL NOT SURVIVE! I'm not vaxxed, but have an autoimmune condition, I go to the dr as little as possible, but I've never felt so bad in my life as I do now! (5G maybe??) I'm starting to wonder if I will even survive this! My friend just died, unvaxxed, but was forced into the evil medical system and they succeeded in killing her!!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 September, 02:42
Praying for strength to find you, I know the tiredness I am there to, never lose hope that God has us! 🙏🙏🙏

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
27 September, 08:27
My real estate was thriving. Because of what has happened it is at a stalemate. Depending on savings to pay bills and survive. I am in the same boat, it must change soon. I have Faith in God but even believers get discouraged and tired. Praying God defeats all this Evil now! God Bless you and all who are struggling🙏

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
27 September, 08:27
My real estate was thriving. Because of what has happened it is at a stalemate. Depending on savings to pay bills and survive. I am in the same boat, it must change soon. I have Faith in God but even believers get discouraged and tired. Praying God defeats all this Evil now! God Bless you and all who are struggling🙏

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 September, 06:29
EXACTLY THIS SAME... ITS WHAT ITS HAPPENING A LOT OF PEOPLE

and its not joke

something has to be done and less bla bla bla

Sherry Slape @sslape
26 September, 10:35
To all those digital soldiers that shared their stories with me today in answer to my whining. I LOVE YOU ALL!! Thank you for the stories and for the prayers. It renewed my strength and i am ever so grateful for all of you!! My prayers are with you all, each and every one!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
26 September, 11:08
😁❤️‍🔥🙏

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
26 September, 08:48
I really understand..no shot, mask, any of that crap. Live on s.s. and foster animals and it gets so tight before next check. Thank God my home is paid for but had to cancel insurance on it because it went up and couldn't afford it..Prayers for all of us having a hard time. We'll make it with Gods help

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
26 September, 08:58
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
🙏

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
26 September, 08:47
God bless you. I am doing okay - not completely broke 😎 but I feel tired also. 🤔Tired in my soul. Tired

Sonya Mun @BeachAHolic
26 September, 08:41
Praying for you and the rest of the world❤️🙏🏻

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 September, 08:39
🙏Prayers! i feel you.

Paul Bruton @DrB
26 September, 08:36
🙏💕

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
26 September, 08:16
🙏❤️i will pray for you i understand how it feels. we are all having a hard time in our own ways. this is the biggest test of truth and freedom. we must stand strong a little longer. we all know what it has taken for the freedom we all deserve as humans. we have gratitude for the strong men and women who have lots life family and suffered betrayals by their country deeper than we understand. our military is what keeps my faith and keeps me grounded. our military and those around the world are heros Gods warriors and we owe them to stay strong. you will be more successful remember that. you stood your ground. ive lost jobs over this hoax like millions. we are doing our part. i will be a customer to any patriot business. share and we will support your American dream of business ownership. stay strong hold the line WWG1WGA

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
26 September, 08:02
Over the weekend I texted the 10 person family chat that inflation is so high it's hard to save any money for more dental work I need due to autoimmune issues and I was having dizzy spells. One texted back read a book, listen to music etc. to get your mind off it. I texted back that some of the teeth have abscess issues which can be serious and I have fallen from some of the dizzy stuff and you can't ignore those issues. They then just started talking about the weather, their pool, any other subject. I texted back you're trying to shut me up and change the subject so please remove me from the chat because I can't do it on my end. They continued with random texts and I answered each one with please remove me half a dozen times. All but one are financially well off. They are all aware that I have 5 autoimmune diseases, Sjogrens is the one causing dental issues and at age 67 falling is dangerous. I still have to work full time possibly until age 70. Not one of them gives a crap.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
26 September, 06:57
God will take care of us. Nesara is coming 🙏❤️

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
26 September, 06:47
hang in there .. God provided for you the means for these times and God will
provide for you always .. One night I went to sleep praying to get some money the next day to feed my kids .. I believed in God and he provided .At 9am next morning i received the visit of a mother askin g me to tutor her kids right at that moment and payed me in advance . I believe God provides always in time .. keep your faith up .. I also dont have any money .. 3 months without payment and God provides for me in the mean time everyday. he dresses the flowers of the fields and feeds the birds on time .. what more he will do for you ?? He will do everything . Give thabks tou have more than others right now .

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 September, 06:47
I am so sorry. My husband and I are retired. We are on fixed incomes. Before Biden, we had a savings account and our credit card was paid off. We now have no savings. Our credit card is nearly maxed, and we are living paycheck to paycheck. We eat twice a day as well. I totally empathize with you!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 September, 06:46
Doesn't feel right that good folks are suffering so!!!!!!!! Praying for you & all that this ends soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
26 September, 06:45
my thoughts abd prayers with you!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 September, 06:02
I completely relate. I didn't and never will test, mask, distance, vax, or booster. It cost us our livelihood. Caught us at the worst time possible. We were in the process of building a house out of our pocket. No loans no borrowing. But unable to complete, unable to work, savings gone, no retirement, going on social security early. Sadly I don't think this "plan" is for us older folks. If it ever comes to fruition it will be for future generations. I believe we are acceptable loss, collateral damage.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 September, 02:34
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I am so sorry, collateral loss is unacceptable, we deserve respect and support as our generation has given it all these years. Our work ethic and morals and love for God is what made this country! I hold you in my prayers. Hang in there, neighbors help neighbors if I am close let me know how I can help, I am in ND.🙏🙏🙏🌹🌹

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 September, 05:36
So sorry, most can relate, lean on God he will take care of you and your family, have faith that HE will and HE will. Don't let them put fear in you. . Love they neighbor! Hopefully soon it will all be done.
God bless! Check out this site, their is a lot of useful info on it.

https://iamhassentmetoyou....

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 September, 05:36
So sorry, most can relate, lean on God he will take care of you and your family, have faith that HE will and HE will. Don't let them put fear in you. . Love they neighbor! Hopefully soon it will all be done.
God bless! Check out this site, their is a lot of useful info on it.

https://iamhassentmetoyou....

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 September, 01:50
i can sooooo relate.!

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
26 September, 01:45
So sorry for your loss. Praying for peace and prosperity. 🙏❤️

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
26 September, 01:40
I’m sorry. 😏. You are stronger than this temporary storm. Keep going!!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
26 September, 01:30
Juan O Savin is saying by the end of October we will be in full lockdown. 🙏❤️

Maria. Liv. @maria07
26 September, 03:32
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
👀Don't you think it smells,🤭 All of a sudden Juan is totally ready to give a date, hmm I'm not jumping on it, no I'm trying to see the connection in VK posts and Q board, Yes everything they come up with. I think this comes out of the blue so quickly when we see what is happening in the world right now. Closer to September 29 instead, The second is to calm and deceive the enemy. Just a feeling that something is coming soon,😉🙏😉

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
26 September, 01:30
I completely feel you. I am 65 and have all but lost my business. I make barely enough to scrape by and have been dipping hard into savings. There is not going to be anything left soon. I have no idea what is going to happen on a personal level, but we are not in a good place. I am looking at buying a van before I am "done" so that I have something to live in if I need it. If this goes south or doesn't wrap up soon we are done.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 September, 01:32
I have 2 small businesses as well.. and even in good times, it is a tightrope walk. I am so sorry for your loss, so devestating. I pray for the small business owners that closed, and I pray for the small businesses still open. God bless you patriot..

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 September, 01:29
I cant afford Biden either.